BY NYLABONE

Veterinarian recommended Dental Chews are designed to massage gums and scrape and clean teeth of food particles and tartar. The result is a healthier mouth and fresher breath. Their round, pliable dental nubs gently massage the gums and stimulate an increase in healthy fluids and saliva flow in the mouth while the friction against the teeth helps remove food debris and bacteria that leads to tartar formation. Recommended for average chewers. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shelby J.
Culpeper, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I believe this is great for smaller dogs but with larger dogs and especially with big chewers. I have 2 Pit bulls and they both LOVE to chew on everything and this toy did not last a day in the house!! Don't recommend for big chewers!
Kristen D.
These are great for teething pups! It keeps them from chewing on your shoes or phone chargers or whatever else they can find! Of course make sure you get the right size for your puppies. Great price to and totally worth buying! You can get them from pet smart.
China M.
Matthews, NC
These bones are not good for bigger dogs. They just rip the bones apart and I took them away because I was concerned that they would eat the pieces. My little one (6lbs) just might not be strong enough to get pieces off but she chews it all of the time and it's totally fine. I do not recommend it for any bigger size than petite.
Teresa L.
I bought this because my dog loves to destroy soft sqeekie toys and needed something stronger. She really enjoyed the texture and it helped keep the plaque off her teeth and keep them fresh. But she lost interest after a few weeks. My other dogs liked it but not as much as my older doggie. I am going to try and purchase this again to see if she will play with it. It really helps freshen the breath.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
These are awesome cos it helps with their dental hygiene too while they have a treat my dog luvs it. its good for its price.
Anahi C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs seem to really like this! It is great because it keeps them entertain while keeping their teeth clean.
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX
Since I bought the dental chew, my dog has had better breath. Hes still a puppy and its good to start early.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
My dog loves this toy! She prefers the greenies, but these work wonders for her teeth and gums