BY NYLABONE

Ease your teething puppy's pain with this dog toy. The toy is specially designed to stand up to your puppy's teething needs and is constructed from polyurethane for durability. This Nylabone Puppy Ring Bone Dog Toy is specially designed for teething puppies. The toy is constructed from polyurethane to withstand your puppy's instinctive need to chew. Your puppy will love the texture of the toy and how the bone helps ease the pain in his or her mouth. For puppies Made from polyurethane for durability Designed for teething puppies to satisfy the need to chew Scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, nontoxic detergent and rinse thoroughly; inspect for wear while cleaning Available in petite (for dogs up to 15 lb.), wolf (for dogs up to 35 lb.) and super (for dogs 50 lb. and over) Available in brown *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Wyoming, MI
We had one of these for our little guy when he was a puppy. He loved the shape of it and would fling it around everywhere. Seemed fairly durable and held up for a decent amount of time considering he was such a active chewer
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Keasbey, NJ
Nylabone is a puppy staple. It is a high quality product that is safe for my pup. I like that if ingested it breaks down so as not to cause a blockage. My pups love their nylabone.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I got this for my puppy and this was the very first thing she showed interest in and it is still one of her favorites.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
This was one of my pup's favorites when he was little! Great for teething and they come in various sizes!
kelly M.
kelly M.
Cincinnati, OH
This isn't my dogs favorite thing he has but tends to go back to it when he doesn't have any new toys.
JACKIE K.
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
Our Murphy came to our home at 11 weeks old and was very interested in chewing.  Most of his toys simply didn't hold his attention or survive.  This Nylabone Puppy Teether really kept him focused on not chewing things he shouldn't.  He went through about 6 of them before we moved up to the larger size.  Worth every single penny!
Lissy M.
Lissy M.
Clemmons, NC
We purchased this for our dogs and they all loved it! They chewed through almost the whole thing! The only issue is it can sometimes look like one of them has had an accident on the floor due to its color and shape.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Glenview, IL
My dog chewed through this the first day we brought it home for her. Not very strong.
mckenzie c.
mckenzie c.
My pup didn't like this at all anytime I gave it to her she would sniff it and then go away.
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
I put this into the freezer and give it to my puppy at bed time to chew on. It soothes her teeth since she is currently teething. She loves it and I highly recommend it, especially to puppy owners!
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
Dinuba, CA
Will they pop if chewed on a lot