Nylabone Corp - Bones 491266 Puppy Ring Bone Chicken Petite uploaded by Lily Y.Nylabone Corp - Bones 491266 Puppy Ring Bone Chicken Petite uploaded by Connie D.

BY NYLABONE

Ease your teething puppy's pain with this dog toy. The toy is specially designed to stand up to your puppy's teething needs and is constructed from polyurethane for durability. This Nylabone Puppy Ring Bone Dog Toy is specially designed for teething puppies. The toy is constructed from polyurethane to withstand your puppy's instinctive need to chew. Your puppy will love the texture of the toy and how the bone helps ease the pain in his or her mouth. For puppies Made from polyurethane for durability Designed for teething puppies to satisfy the need to chew Scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, nontoxic detergent and rinse thoroughly; inspect for wear while cleaning Available in petite (for dogs up to 15 lb.), wolf (for dogs up to 35 lb.) and super (for dogs 50 lb. and over) Available in brown *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Kelly A.
Binghamton, NY
I bought these when my Rottweilers were just pups. They did not last 15 minutes. They did not live up to the Nylabone name.
Eliza L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a five week old puppy and he's been slightly interested in this. I think he will be more interested once he gets older. He chews on it every once and a while but doesn't chose it as a toy to play with.
Lily Y.
I got this for my puppy and he seems to have no interest in it :( maybe hes just not too i to the biting and chewing stage yet :(... Hes a 11 week old puppy... I feel like he should be in the teething stage.. He prefers to chew on his pooh bear animal instead... :( maybe if i give it some time he will enjoy it but as of right now nothing... It was really cheap though at petsmart because it was on sale for $3.35. Will maybe do an updated review later
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently bought this for my puppy and she loves it. The price was OK but I got a discount at Petsmart. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because dogs are only supposed to swallow rice sized amounts. Hard to monitor how big of pieces my pup is swallowing.
Ciera J.
My dog absolutely loved this chew. The only draw backs are that it's softer...and my Boston just so happens to be a heavy chewer. He destroys these in an hour or less.
Beth B.
Knightdale, NC
My 7 month old puppy loves the peanut butter one. She can chew on these for a while. She tends to get aggravated because they are so hard and sometimes slip from her paws. All in all I believe she enjoys these a bunch.
Jacqueline S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This toy is great for puppies who just love to chew on things. sadly my puppy gets bored of it after a while, but then again he gets bored easily. It is a very durable toy. I wouldn't recommend it for bigger dogs, my 1 year old pit tore this toy up in no time. So I will have to go out and buy a new one for my puppy.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
Theses are really durable I have two large dogs who love to chew and they get a lot of use out of these
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
These things last forever. We added a puppy to our family and he loves chewing on it. I find the quality of this brand is great and their products always stay intact. I never find small pieces of plastic around the house like other dog toys result in. I know they say these are flavored but it must be just enough for dogs to smell because I can’t tell at all which for me is an amazing feature.
Celena B.
Chase, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves chewing on this bone and it is safe for her and keeps her attention. I bought mine from petsmart. It came in a set with another chicken flavored bone. This toy is a lifesaver if you are trying to teach your pup to chew on toys and not people. I would absolutely recommend.
Nicole T.
Is this a flavored treat?