Nylabone Corp - Bones 491266 Puppy Ring Bone Chicken Petite uploaded by Lily Y.Nylabone Corp - Bones 491266 Puppy Ring Bone Chicken Petite uploaded by Connie D.

BY NYLABONE

Ease your teething puppy's pain with this dog toy. The toy is specially designed to stand up to your puppy's teething needs and is constructed from polyurethane for durability. This Nylabone Puppy Ring Bone Dog Toy is specially designed for teething puppies. The toy is constructed from polyurethane to withstand your puppy's instinctive need to chew. Your puppy will love the texture of the toy and how the bone helps ease the pain in his or her mouth. For puppies Made from polyurethane for durability Designed for teething puppies to satisfy the need to chew Scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, nontoxic detergent and rinse thoroughly; inspect for wear while cleaning Available in petite (for dogs up to 15 lb.), wolf (for dogs up to 35 lb.) and super (for dogs 50 lb. and over) Available in brown *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
Pet Lover Expert
I recently bought this for my puppy and she loves it. The price was OK but I got a discount at Petsmart. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because dogs are only supposed to swallow rice sized amounts. Hard to monitor how big of pieces my pup is swallowing.
Ciera J.
My dog absolutely loved this chew. The only draw backs are that it's softer...and my Boston just so happens to be a heavy chewer. He destroys these in an hour or less.
Eliza L.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a five week old puppy and he's been slightly interested in this. I think he will be more interested once he gets older. He chews on it every once and a while but doesn't chose it as a toy to play with.
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
These were great for our puppy up until he was about 6 months. It was perfect for him to chew on instead of the carpet
Lauren L.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog hasn't taken to this toy like some of the other Nylabone products she's had. I'm not sure what that's about...
I love Nylabone. They make a great product.
Erika P.
I bought this last year for my puppy when she was small and it was great for her! She loved it! But then we were fostering a bigger dog and she destroyed it!! So I definitely recommend reading the labels because they have all different ones for heavy chewers and bigger dogs
Jaclyn O.
My Golden Retriever puppy loves this bone. It's nice that it is slightly flexible so it's more like a teething ring, which he loves. It's also very durable and withstands all his chewing!
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
Every time I get this for my dog I have to get him more because he loves them that he rips them no more squeaky comes out.
Jacqueline S.
Pet Lover Expert
This toy is great for puppies who just love to chew on things. sadly my puppy gets bored of it after a while, but then again he gets bored easily. It is a very durable toy. I wouldn't recommend it for bigger dogs, my 1 year old pit tore this toy up in no time. So I will have to go out and buy a new one for my puppy.
Beth B.
Knightdale, NC
My 7 month old puppy loves the peanut butter one. She can chew on these for a while. She tends to get aggravated because they are so hard and sometimes slip from her paws. All in all I believe she enjoys these a bunch.
Nicole T.
Is this a flavored treat?