Nylabone Corp - Bones 491266 Puppy Ring Bone Chicken Petite uploaded by Lily Y.Nylabone Corp - Bones 491266 Puppy Ring Bone Chicken Petite uploaded by Connie D.

BY NYLABONE

Ease your teething puppy's pain with this dog toy. The toy is specially designed to stand up to your puppy's teething needs and is constructed from polyurethane for durability. This Nylabone Puppy Ring Bone Dog Toy is specially designed for teething puppies. The toy is constructed from polyurethane to withstand your puppy's instinctive need to chew. Your puppy will love the texture of the toy and how the bone helps ease the pain in his or her mouth. For puppies Made from polyurethane for durability Designed for teething puppies to satisfy the need to chew Scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, nontoxic detergent and rinse thoroughly; inspect for wear while cleaning Available in petite (for dogs up to 15 lb.), wolf (for dogs up to 35 lb.) and super (for dogs 50 lb. and over) Available in brown *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Lily Y.
Lily Y.
I got this for my puppy and he seems to have no interest in it :( maybe hes just not too i to the biting and chewing stage yet :(... Hes a 11 week old puppy... I feel like he should be in the teething stage.. He prefers to chew on his pooh bear animal instead... :( maybe if i give it some time he will enjoy it but as of right now nothing... It was really cheap though at petsmart because it was on sale for $3.35. Will maybe do an updated review later
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
Initially when I bought this on Petco's website it had bad reviews that said it fell apart. I find that to not be true, this is easily my dogs favorite teething toy. Anytime I get it out he goes for it automatically; he even flings it around and has a great time!
Ciera J.
Ciera J.
My dog absolutely loved this chew. The only draw backs are that it's softer...and my Boston just so happens to be a heavy chewer. He destroys these in an hour or less.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a five week old puppy and he's been slightly interested in this. I think he will be more interested once he gets older. He chews on it every once and a while but doesn't chose it as a toy to play with.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knightdale, NC
My 7 month old puppy loves the peanut butter one. She can chew on these for a while. She tends to get aggravated because they are so hard and sometimes slip from her paws. All in all I believe she enjoys these a bunch.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
We got this for our 1 year old puppy and she really loves it! sometimes the other dogs try to steal it from her it's that good.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Binghamton, NY
I bought these when my Rottweilers were just pups. They did not last 15 minutes. They did not live up to the Nylabone name.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
This toy is great for puppies who just love to chew on things. sadly my puppy gets bored of it after a while, but then again he gets bored easily. It is a very durable toy. I wouldn't recommend it for bigger dogs, my 1 year old pit tore this toy up in no time. So I will have to go out and buy a new one for my puppy.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Rushford
All nylabone products are products are great. Just got this one they love it. All 3 dogs
Erika P.
Erika P.
I bought this last year for my puppy when she was small and it was great for her! She loved it! But then we were fostering a bigger dog and she destroyed it!! So I definitely recommend reading the labels because they have all different ones for heavy chewers and bigger dogs
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Is this a flavored treat?