BY NYLABONE

Features patented Duralock-Stitch strength Tie & Twist action Fights boredom An abundance of stimulating textures and sound Your dog will absolutely flip for Floppy Fred! Warning: This toy is non-edible. As such, dogs should not bite off large pieces. Always supervise the use of chews and toys. This toy is not intended for children. This product is not intended for chewing. Inspect, remove and replace if toy is damaged. see more...

Stephanie W.
Pet Lover Expert
I really like Nylabone products for my dog because she is a power chewer and these are able to last longer than most of her other toys.
Haley W.
This toy seems kinda silly but I used it as a toy to get my dog in the water and fetch it floats and is fun wet so she loved it.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this toy for my 4.5 months wheaten terrier and in less than one hour he destroyed it. I am on my way to the store to get my money back. I prefer Pet Smart to deal with its providers. The only reason why I bought it was because of the information on the tag “Duratoy” but instead it is an “easy to destroy toy”
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
Ny labor Corp Bones, Duta toy floppyfred Multi. Is great for any size dog you have. It meet all my expectations of this toy. My dog loves to play with it. Pros are my animal loves this toy so much they have wore it out buy the fabric tearing up easy from their teeth.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog is one to tear up toys extremely quickly. This toy has been super durable to the wear and tear of chewing. I recommend this brand of toys to anyone that has a destructive dog.
Sarah B.
My dog tore this up in less than a day. Either it's not very durable or my dog is an absolute monster when it comes to toys. Poor Fred was everywhere.
Stephanie B.
It seems like a fun toy. And it is for about 2 minutes then my dogs completely rip it to shreds
Sarah V.
Although he chewed it up in a day, he would not put it down and it kept him busy.
Roxanne L.
I have a small dog and he absolutely loved this toy. I however did not love it considering my 15 lb dog rippedd it to shreds and i had to clean up after him. He ate a good chunk of the material pieced and he was pooping it out for days. very concerning