BY NYLABONE

• So these get tore up easily or are they a good quality? 2 Answers
Nicole A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really like these cat toys. My cat is rough with toys and likes to claw them pretty good. He's had the same toys for 6 or 6 months now. Seems pretty durable and long lasting to me.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loves this soft plush cat toys. They crinkle and have bells or something in them that keeps my cats attention and she will play for hours.
Kim C.
These are durable, and lightweight! Which means the cat will carry them everywhere. I find these all over the house, keeps her entertained.
Mayan W.
Roanoke, VA
My cat really enjoys these nylabone toys, my dog loves them so much I had to try them out. The best part is how long they last!
Rebekah W.
Oxford, OH
My kitty loves these toys best present for him :) he will play with it for hours on end and play with it till it is ruined :)
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased these because I thought they were absolutely adorable. it was a plus that my cat loves playing with/ hiding them!
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
This is perfect for a long-lasting toy for an active cat. I think the shelter cats I work with will appreciate it, too!
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
My aunts cat love this thing. I laugh so hard watching all 4 of them bat it around the room.
Sheryll M.
bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this Cat Play Silly Sandwich toy and throws them all around the hallway
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
So these get tore up easily or are they a good quality?