BY NYLABONE

Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this Cat Play Roll 'n Chase Toss'em Blossoms toy! Such a fun way to keep my pet entertained
Mary P.
Mary P.
My cat loves these! I got her the ones that look like Pom poms & she goes crazy with these! It's so cute!
Kara B.
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
My kitty loves this toy but it has gotten a bit grungy quickly. probably something to do with the material, or the fact that he takes them into the tub with him!
Kjersti D.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
My kitten loves this toy. She spends hours chasing it around. A very good durable toy she can play with on her own or with me.
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Park Forest, IL
I love these toys for the kittens. Very soft and lightweight so perfect even for the tiny kittens. All my kittens that I have fostered have enjoyed tossing them up in the air or sliding them on the floor to chase after them
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
My cat loves chasing things like this. The benefit I found with these is they're soft and quiet. They're just like the crinkly ones he normally enjoys except for the material. It's great for when he likes to run around and play at night!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Great quality product. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Awesome........
Lilianne T.
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Nice toy brand! My cat's always keeping playing with their toy for at least 3 weeks!