BY NYLABONE

Anna S.
Weslaco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat goes crazy for this toy I'm so glad I got it for her. She waste her energy on it so by the time she's done she sleeps forever
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love to throw this mouse around. They love the catnip scent and the mouse shape. I think they even like the bright colors.
Kenna C.
Huntington, WV
This is a fun playtime toy for your cats. My cats go crazy over it. I would definitely recommend this cat toy.
Yessica L.
I have two cats i both buy them toys. This is a great toy with catnip. They go crazy for this lil mouse. ;)))
Jariely B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it come in any more colors