Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Sweetheart Mice

by Nylabone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Sweetheart Mice!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria S.
Blackshear, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a bunch of these for my cats and they go nuts for them. It helps keep they're teeth clean and I like that because it mean less vet visits for me. Great choice for a cat toy and teeth cleaner in one.
jamie B.
Rock Hill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat wasn’t crazy about this. He played with it for a few then got bored. The treat wouldn’t stay in long so once he got to that he gave up playing with it. I stuffed a few treats in and that kept his attention longer.
Sydney C.
Beckley, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like it! It seems to be working as far as I can tell. Plus, my little kitty seems to enjoy playing with it which is an added bonus
Adrienne B.
Bagley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can not get to brushing my cats teeth she’s ferocious! So I use this and it gets all the gunk off !
Oliver G.
camdenton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For a while we couldn’t get her to use this at all, but she came around to it. Now her breath smells a little better but it wears off pretty fast
Jordan T.
Sandersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Again not a huge Fan of this product or Nyla bone in general none of my animals have really loved their products.
Christina G.
franklin square
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this! Is a great way to get her teeth nice and clean. Sometimes it can be hard to brush you’re cats teeth so this is a great alternative for them to get a good brushing in. I highly recommend this product!
Katie C.
Johnson city, TN
My old cat loved these. It really helped out with her breath and hid the dead mice smell. I wish the packages contained more. It is better than the alternatives. I would recommend this to any cat owner dealing with bad breath
Elizabeth S.
Ladson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat just didn’t stay interested in it. But then my cat is just super picky. The item smelled nice and I’m sure works amazing
sarah R.
Bay City, MI
I don't know I wouldn't buy these again that really expensive I think you're only just paying for the pretty package that it's coming in my dogs really don't care for it turn their noses up to it which is really weird because they usually inhale everything that they get a chance to put their mouth on

Looking for your answer?