Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsNylabone
Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Dental Duo Treat Holder

Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Dental Duo Treat Holder

by Nylabone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Dental Duo Treat Holder!
How would you rate this product?
Angie Z.
Humbird, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought it would entertain my cat a bit more but he lost interest pretty quickly and i wish I could have put more in it
Ashton G.
Silver Creek, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The nylabone cat toys are long lasting and keep my kitty enertained for a little while while I do other thing and clean her teeth a win win for mommy and kitty ! I believe I would defiantly purchase again.
jennifer C.
Soap Lake, WA
this was a great product my cats enjoyed till my puppy chewed it up but hey she liked it too it did clean there teeth and freshen their breath it was a worh the money while it lasted
Krysta M.
Pittsburgh
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love to play! This little toy has been such a great addition to their collection :) They love getting to toss it around while also working to get the treat out! They will wrestle each other over this toy šŸ˜‚
Breanah M.
Buena Vista, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Yeah I did but yā€™all donā€™t know how to get it back right now but Iā€™m not sure what you wanna it was
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone Cat Insert-A-Treat Dental Treat Holder is one of my kitty's favorite things! He plays all day, with treat inside or without!
Jasmin R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I buy my cat these toys to keep his teeth looking nice and healthy. He loves them to play with them. Hes a very curious cat. These are not that pricey. Would recommend to shop at Petco to get reward points. Love spraying a little catnip scent on this as he goes wild and gets his exercise for the day.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Got this for my cat. But he hated it. Well he hated that he had to work for his treats. But other than that he seemed to enjoy the actual treats and they did make his breath smell better
member-b1abc
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
La vedad es muy buen producto y me sirve demasiadp se los recomiendo vastante yo se que no se van a arrepentir porque literal es un maravilloso producto y yo se que no se van a arrepentir y quedaran realmente encantados con este maravilloso producto,no se ustedes pero la verdad me encanta.

Looking for your answer?