Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsNylabone

by Nylabone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Chow Mouse Treat Holder with 1-Ounce Trial Size Chicken Flavor Treats!
How would you rate this product?
stacie B.
El Monte, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat just loves the Nylabone Dental Insert a Treat Mouse with Chicken flavoured Treats. Besides being a toy you just put some treats in and he can get his own. Until you need to put more in for him.
Savannah T.
Saint Marys, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these. I don't really see if there is progress because we've been using them since they were kittens, but we've never had any dental issues and they love to chew on them.
Amber S.
Goodyear , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these for my kitty, he plays with the mouse treat holder and gets his teeth clean at the same time. It makes life so much easier
Paloma H.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cats loved it they typically donโ€™t care too much for toys but they still play with this one !
Whitney W.
Elizabethton, TN
Purchased at: PetSmart
Good product, it kept my cat ( and my dog) busy for quite awhile. It was a good price not to expensive
angela P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent product for kittens to chew on and play with. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Marรญa H.
it seems to me that it is of very good quality the truth I love it looks super cute, I would love to have it the truth it looks very good, I like it.

Looking for your answer?