Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsNylabone
Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Cheezy Chums Treat Holder

Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Cheezy Chums Treat Holder

by Nylabone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Cheezy Chums Treat Holder!
How would you rate this product?
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,272 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
My foster cats love these! They love to play with it and get treats. It is interactive and engaging. It is a great product to have for cats. They are always entertained by it. I would say it’s worth getting at least one per cat.
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat was not interested in this product. Good colors and the strings are usually an attractor but maybe my cat is just weird?
Miahna S.
Ohio City
My cat loves to play with food items and it helps to know that she’s getting a benefit while doing it. She really seems to play with it a lot and so far it’s her favorite toy. I think that might be because she likes cheese so much so she thinks she’s getting a treat.
Katie M.
E Greenbush, NY
My kitty loves this thing. So glad I bought it for him’!! He’s obsessed definitely recommend
Rose-Marie M.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought this product was cute and a good idea in theory. But my cats did not have any interest in it. I do not know of any alternative items that compare to this product. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t purchase this item again because my cats did not get use out of it!
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
this is an entertaining toy for our little furry kids. easy to let them enjoy the style and ability to grab and catch.
Nicole P.
carson
Purchased at: PETCO
Unfortunately my cat is not very into toys so this didn’t really work for him. But he absolutely loved the tree every time he saw me with a little holder he would come running
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are so cute and they give my cat some exercise (which he needs he is fat) to get the treat out of it! I use different treats which keeps him very interested in it. I like to change it up on him daily because he does play with this a lot. He knows when i get the treats ready
María H.
it seems to me that it is of very good quality the truth I love it looks super cute, I would love to have it the truth it looks very good, I like it.

Looking for your answer?