Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsNylabone
Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Busy Butterfly Treat Holder

Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Busy Butterfly Treat Holder

by Nylabone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Busy Butterfly Treat Holder!
How would you rate this product?
Geanene C.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Playful way to help keep my cats teeth clean and sharp. My cat is picky about everything. I’m surprised she liked playing with it
Miranda V.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
2,868 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This cat toy is even more adorable in person. I saw it on Walmart and it was only 3$ so I bought it for my kittens and they play with it for hours! I like that it has a spot to put treats in because that really keeps them interested!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
How adorable is the Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Busy Butterfly 🦋 Treat Holder! My kitties really love when I put their treats in this! The best pro is that it gives my cats something fun to get treats out of while the treats are helping their oral health!
Alexandra T.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Super easy to use an my cat likes to play with it too. It’s a fun product for your kitty.
Jacqueline D.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This toy keeps my jerk car busy for hours. He loves it. Even when there is no treat in it he carries it around and hides it from our dog. My only complaint is he knows that I am the one who stuffs the treat in it if there is going to be one-so he has learned is he howls long enough I will stuff a treat in there to shut him up. so-except for my lack of willpower against cat howls-it’s wonderful.
Chelsea M.
Jackson, MI
These help with my cats bad breath but they also love them as toys! Besides for when the dogs try to steal them, but they definitely get the job done with their bad breath
Allison A.
dixie
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat, Momma, adored these dental treat holders. It’s a very fun and creative way to let your cat have a dental treat without them knowing it. She flips it around and pounces on it just like it was a real butterfly. I recommend this for all the playful kitties out there.
Rose-Marie M.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these “toys” they play and get exercise while getting something that helps fight tarter. My cats of all ages love it!
Alison S.
Gays Creek
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these and it actually gives them the refreshing breath they need. It really does miracles. Would recommend you to try
Jacqueline H.
Bradenton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat plays with this butterfly for hours. You can put other treat besides dental ones. She has had it for a few years and it is still in great shape. Strong toy. Easy to clean just wipe out. Defiantly recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?