Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsNylabone
Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Bait Buddies Treat Holder BL

Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Bait Buddies Treat Holder BL

by Nylabone

Does your cat play with this and does it really work?
Start your review of Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Bait Buddies Treat Holder BL!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cute little treat holders that are durable but they made me nervous because they are a little small.
Jenna K.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats get extremely excited when they see me put the dental treats inside of the little orange fish toys. They love playing with these for the treat inside, it’s a great source of entertainment for the cats as well as myself watching them run around like mad men
Angie G.
Miami
My cats love this. I have seen a huge difference in my older cats guns, teeth and even breath.
Emily S.
crowley, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats adore these toys! Once i put the treats inside, they go nuts! It’s soo funny to watch them go crazy for their treats
Daniella A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These little nylabone toys are such a life saver!! If you have a super active and whinnying cat in the middle of the night, this might be for you. I pack it with a treat and give to my kitty before bed, that way he tires himself out and lets us all sleep.
Mariah K.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our kittens we have love their Nylabone Cat Dental Insert-A-Treat Bait Buddies Treat Holder BL toys. Being young, beginning dental care now is important but cats are more difficult than dogs. They love these things and we have already had to buy more because they played with them so often they ran off with them! Good brand. Effective and affordable.
Samantha C.
Olympia, WA
Love this toy. Keeps my food driven cat active during the day while I’m not home. Can’t wait to buy more!
Samuel N.
MIAMI, FL
My cat love this. He plays with it and bites at it. Helps him with his breath and teeth.
Leeza B.
Forest Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone toys are my cats’ favorites. They both love chewing on rubber toys and anything that they can dig their teeth into. Nylabone toys can be pretty expensive depending on where you buy them.
Anna G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Super fun time for my kitty, she never gets sick of it and I truly love the fact that it helps her teeth and gums and acts as a preventative health measure. It’s more so a toy for her than anything which is the best and easiest part!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...