BY NYLABONE #69 in Dog Toys

Treat your puppy to a chew toy that will satisfy his urge to chew in delicious fashion. This Nylabone Antler Beef Bone Alternative is the perfect alternative to natural bones, and features a great beef flavor your puppy will love. Keep him active and engaged with a chew toy that discourages destructive chewing and is clean, safe and splinter-free. Features: Cleaner, safer alternative to real bones Engages and entertains Discourages destructive chewing Beef flavor Includes: Chew toy Intended For: Puppies Activity: Chew Size: 4.5 in (For dogs up to 25 lb) Caution: It is important to select the proper size and type of chew for your dog;s age, weight and chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Always supervise the use of all chews and toys. This product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog swallowed a piece, take the product away and contact your veterinarian. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it is whole and intact. Check frequently and replace if worn or damaged or if it becomes too small to chew safely. Hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Not designed for powerful chewers or for puppies with any adult teeth. see more...

Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
This is one toy that I can give my dogs and it actually last. They can chew on it forever. I have a large and small dog. They both can enjoy it. Great brand and quality. We purchased them from Costco. Would buy again. Our dogs are heavy chewers, so this is perfect to keep them entertainment for a while.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
Nylabones have been the ONLY chew toy my dogs haven’t been able to destroy. They are amazing. My dogs love them, chew on them often, and don’t get bored with them. I like them because if they bones are chewing on them, they’re leaving my stuff alone, plus they’re really affordable.
Danielle E.
Midland
When my dog was going through the puppy stage, we loved these bones. They would keep him entertained for a while without chewing on the furniture and I didn’t have to worry about him swallowing big chunks of bone. He was never able to break pieces off, so I think it works great!
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
Strong and durable for our very aggressive chewer (golden retriever). She’s able to chew and doesn’t get bored. Easy for her to carry around and pick up. Kind of shocking to step on in the middle of the night since the edges are rough so just watch where you step ;)
Shelly W.
Chino, CA
Got this for our puppy when she was teething and it’s stuck ever since. Must be scented with something because she can bury it in her toy bin or bed and sniff it out whenever she wants to chew on it.
Shannan K.
Broken arrow, OK
I have an English bulldog who used to chew on everything! We discovered nylabones and she is entertained for hours. She no longer brings me my chewed up shoes! That's a win in my book.
Zoe E.
Frederick, MD
Nylabones are a staple in my home. My English Bulldog is a power chewer. But it also keeps her teeth nice and healthy and keeps her from having bad breath. Nylabones last forever and don't ever give my dog GI tract issues. I will always buy nylabones!
Cinnamon R.
I bought a four pack of Nylabones for my dog at Costco. My dog is a very aggressive chewer and managed to completely destroy a red rubber Kong toy that I bought for him before. These bones have somehow been able to outlast months of chewing.
Brooke Z.
Ringgold, GA
My dog loves the Nyla bones and they normally last more than a couple of hours with our destroyer . However the vet doesn’t recommend these for him because of his teeth . We purchase on occasion for a treat .
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Love these type of bones, dog is over 50+ lbs, so is pretty brutal when it comes to anything for him to chew on standing a chance of lasting long.  He loves flavor too, its like an extra treat for him.