BY NYLABONE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Offer some safe and healthy chewing with the Nylabone Advanced OralCare Mini Soupers. The tartar fighting treats have irresistibletaste that dogs love. Toss a treat to your furry friend today andget fresh-breath doggy kisses in return! Nutritious, edible dog treats Reduces plaque Fights tartar Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin NaturalFlavor, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), SodiumHexametaphosphate, Oat Fiber, Copper Chlorophylin, Natural BaconFlavor, Parsley, Soy Flour, Thiamine Mononitrate, RiboflavinSupplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, PyridoxineHydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin ESupplement, Bitoin, Choline, Inositol, p-Aminobenzoic Acid, CalciumCarbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganous Oxide & Sodium Molybdate GuaranteedAnalysis: Crude Protein (min) 2% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 8% Moisture (max) 15% Calcium (min) 0.5% Calcium (max) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.15% Vitamin A (min) 5,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 30 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog NutrientProfile. Feeding Instructions: For dogs up to 10 lbs, feed up to two chews a day; for dogs over10 lbs, feed up to four chews per day, adjusting as neededaccording to your dog's chewing rate and chewing habits. Be sureyour dog has access to plenty of fresh drinking water. Caution: Natural color may stain light colored surfaces. 7 Treats see more...

Review (1)
Juju W.
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
This product made my dog very sick. It would fall to pieces without my dog trying to chew on it. Every time I gave her one of these, she wasn't able to digest it correctly and it messed up her stomach. I ended up taking her to the vet due to this, and my doctor told me it was caused by this product.
I used this product on both of my dogs and my other dog was able to digest it correctly and it made her breath smell fresh. I don't know if this treat isn't multi-dog or anything, but it didn't work for both of my dogs. the one that could eat this enjoyed it very much and almost swallowed it whole every time. I do like this product but I wish that it was for every dog.