Nylabone  Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.
Nylabone  Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs

Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs

BY NYLABONE #56 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Complete your dog's dental hygiene program with this liquid tartar remover. The formula alters the pH of your dog's saliva to reduce tartar and plaque while neutralizing bad breath. Keep your canine companion's mouth feeling fresh and clean with this Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs. By altering the pH of your pup's saliva, the powerful formula controls tartar, reduces plaque and eliminates bad breath to promote good oral hygiene in your pooch. For dogs Specially formulated to alter the pH of your dog's saliva to control tartar and curb offensive mouth odors Reduces plaque for optimal dental health Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium EDTA, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Available in a 16-oz. bottle see more...

• Does this work on bad breath as well as tarter build up? 2 Answers
  • How great does this shampoo work?3 Answers
  • Does this product help reduce bad breath?4 Answers
Nylabone  Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs
Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs
Buy on PetSmart
  • "Luckily, Spikes breath isn't too bad, so I can't say how much it helps bad breath, but I definitely saw an improvement in [noticeably less] tarter build up within a few weeks." in 14 reviews
Katie W.
Katie W.
I did not notice a big difference in my dogs breath. After about a week of using this it started making my dog sick. i followed the directions exactly, it just didn't not set well with her.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Buchanan, MI
If your dogs are willing to drink it, it's wonderful!!! But only 1/3 of my dogs will get near it. The one who drinks it has shown improvement though.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I think this helps maintenance your dog's breath. However, if your dog have really bad tartar build up or other breath issues. This alone will not do. Our little yorkie has some tartar issue, and we use a combination of the following, which has helped his breath a lot. 1) THIS nylabone tartar remover liquid (daily) - mixed in his water. Our doggie doesn't mind it at all, but my in-law's dog did NOT like it. 2) Grain free greenie (daily or at least 4x week) - our dog likes this more than the regular greenie. 3) Toothbrush + Sentry Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste (1x week) - we used this almost daily for the first 2-3 weeks, now that his teeth are starting to get better, we use this once a week. He hates the toothBRUSH, but loves this paste b/c it's poultry flavored.  4) Tropiclean teeth gel (maybe 3x week) - our doggie does NOT like this, but it's a quick way to help maintenance his teeth in between his weekly brush.
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pet Lover Expert
I have gotten this product for my dog since we got him in 2013. He loves the taste of both this one and the all natural apple cider vinegar formula as well. It really does wonders on his breath and according to the vet he has some pretty clean and healthy teeth so I will blame it on the once a week teeth brushing and this product. It is about $6 at PetSmart and completely worth it. I have recommended it to a lot of friends with pets with stinky breath.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
A mis perros le encanta! Lo mezclo con el agua que tomarán y les cuida el aliento, mis perros son de distintas razas, tamaños y edades aún así adoran esto y les mantienen el aliento fresco
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
I like this it sims to help my dogs bad breath. Always take your pet to get a teeth cleaning 2x a year and brush your pets teeth regularly! You brush your teeth daily right? Well, they also new that help too!!
Lilian  B.
Lilian B.
Okay product
Not a big fan, didn't notice a change in my dogs breath. Tried it for about 2 months
Amber M.
Amber M.
Garland, TX
We've used the entire bottle and don't see a huge difference in the amount of tartar gone. It has, however, freshened our dog's breath.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Shamong, NJ
We bought this for my corgi after he had his teeth cleaned and many were pulled. He was left with about twelve teeth because the plaque had gotten so bad & we didn't know small dogs need their teeth cleaned often. He's thirteen years old and we put a little bit of this in his water every day as well as brushing his teeth every few days and it has kept them very clean.
Molly F.
Molly F.
CHICAGO
When I adopted my dog he had just had to have several of his teeth pulled due to neglect and a poor diet. I was desperate to make sure he didn't loose any more. I try to brush his teeth a couple times a week, but he hates it. So this was a great extra step for me to make sure I am taking care of his dental care on a daily basis. Its got a good smell, and his breath is defs fresher since we've been using this.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Does this product help reduce bad breath?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does your pet let you use this on him/her??
Leyly s.
Leyly s.
Anaheim, CA
How great does this shampoo work?
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this work on bad breath as well as tarter build up?
Erica H.
Erica H.
Thornton, CO
Anyone know if it is ok for cats too?