Nylabone  Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.
Nylabone  Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs

Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs

BY NYLABONE #50 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Complete your dog's dental hygiene program with this liquid tartar remover. The formula alters the pH of your dog's saliva to reduce tartar and plaque while neutralizing bad breath. Keep your canine companion's mouth feeling fresh and clean with this Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs. By altering the pH of your pup's saliva, the powerful formula controls tartar, reduces plaque and eliminates bad breath to promote good oral hygiene in your pooch. For dogs Specially formulated to alter the pH of your dog's saliva to control tartar and curb offensive mouth odors Reduces plaque for optimal dental health Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium EDTA, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Available in a 16-oz. bottle see more...

• Does this work on bad breath as well as tarter build up? 2 Answers
  • How great does this shampoo work?3 Answers
  • Does this product help reduce bad breath?4 Answers
Nylabone  Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs
Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover for Dogs
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Luckily, Spikes breath isn't too bad, so I can't say how much it helps bad breath, but I definitely saw an improvement in [noticeably less] tarter build up within a few weeks." in 14 reviews
Chelsea H.
If your dogs are willing to drink it, it's wonderful!!! But only 1/3 of my dogs will get near it. The one who drinks it has shown improvement though.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I think this helps maintenance your dog's breath. However, if your dog have really bad tartar build up or other breath issues. This alone will not do. Our little yorkie has some tartar issue, and we use a combination of the following, which has helped his breath a lot. 1) THIS nylabone tartar remover liquid (daily) - mixed in his water. Our doggie doesn't mind it at all, but my in-law's dog did NOT like it. 2) Grain free greenie (daily or at least 4x week) - our dog likes this more than the regular greenie. 3) Toothbrush + Sentry Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste (1x week) - we used this almost daily for the first 2-3 weeks, now that his teeth are starting to get better, we use this once a week. He hates the toothBRUSH, but loves this paste b/c it's poultry flavored.  4) Tropiclean teeth gel (maybe 3x week) - our doggie does NOT like this, but it's a quick way to help maintenance his teeth in between his weekly brush.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have gotten this product for my dog since we got him in 2013. He loves the taste of both this one and the all natural apple cider vinegar formula as well. It really does wonders on his breath and according to the vet he has some pretty clean and healthy teeth so I will blame it on the once a week teeth brushing and this product. It is about $6 at PetSmart and completely worth it. I have recommended it to a lot of friends with pets with stinky breath.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
A mis perros le encanta! Lo mezclo con el agua que tomarán y les cuida el aliento, mis perros son de distintas razas, tamaños y edades aún así adoran esto y les mantienen el aliento fresco
Stephsnie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this on a whim at a local pet chain store. After about a month plus of usage there has been a dramatic reduction in tartar at the gum lines of both my dogs. They like the minty taste. It has all but eliminated the tartar and we don't fight to brush the teeth anymore. I use about a teaspoon full as compared to the recommended tablespoon amount as the water bowls I use are less than the 32 ounces mentioned in the directions. I like to change their water frequently. The cost is a little high but if you weigh it against the fresher breath, no tartar and hopefully no future trips to the Vet requiring the Dog to be anesthetized for teeth cleaning then savings are tremendous!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Never really had experienced and issue with our dogs before about their teeth until recently and our poodle started having problems with some back teeth. She loves to eat canned dog food and won't hardly touch hard food. And eatling the soft food really does cause these issued with dogs teeth and bad breath. So if you use the Nylabinde in the water bowl the liquid will help keep your dogs teeth healthy. It has a minty taste and the dogs don't seem to mind and you won't mind the difference it makes either. If you have pets take care of their teeth and that helps keep them healthy a long time. Nylabone is great for the longevity of your cats and dogs.
Muryel W.
Charlotte, NC
We love this product! We have two pups, both of which have terrible breath, and it is so easy just to put a little bit of this in their water each week. It is simple, easy to use, and easy to maintain. The only con about this product is that it took my dogs a while to get used to the taste of the water with it added. I think both of our dogs practically had to be thirsting to death before they would drink the water for the first few weeks, but now they don't mind it at all. We usually add it to their water once a week
Christin L.
Lutz, FL
We have a dog with BAD teeth. He had to have his first cleaning at only 2 years old, followed by a second at 4 yo. We have only fed large dry food and provided rawhides and other chew toys, we even tried doggy toothbrushes. The vet said some dogs just have poor teeth, but we started adding this to their water and both dogs had the thumbs up at their last check up!!! YAY!! By trend we should have had to schedule a cleaning but 3 years since the last one and going strong! No change in food or treats!
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
My dog never lets me brush his teeth. hes very hyperactive. so as soon as he sees someone with a tooth brush hell be running out the door. so i bought this product to make it a little bit easier on me. i found out that this product does neutralize bad breath in my don but its not the best. most of the bad breath is eliminated by the product but here are some times when you can still perceive that horrible odor, of course not as bad as without the product. the good thing about it is that my dog doesn't complain as much when i try to wash his mouth with this product
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I love how easy this product is to use and how well it cleans the tarter from my dog's teeth! Luckily, Spikes breath isn't too bad, so I can't say how much it helps bad breath, but I definitely saw an improvement in [noticeably less] tarter build up within a few weeks. Make sure to add this to the water that's already been poured. If you add it first and them fill the bowl with water, it tends to foam up a lot, which my dog doesn't like.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does your pet let you use this on him/her??
Andrea C.
Does this product help reduce bad breath?
Leyly s.
Anaheim, CA
How great does this shampoo work?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this work on bad breath as well as tarter build up?
Erica H.
Thornton, CO
Anyone know if it is ok for cats too?