Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush

by Nylabone

Our veterinarian-recommended Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush makes brushing easier for you and your dog. The brush slips onto your finger so you can get to hard-to-reach areas where plaque and tartar like to hide without causing discomfort for your dog. Its soft rubber bristles gently reduce plaque

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush!
Bree L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush uploaded by Bree L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These doggy toothbrushes are the best!! Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush. They have soft rubber bristles and get in all the hard to reach spots of my dogs mouth. We use Zymox Dental Gel 2.5oz Multi-Colored she loves this doggy toothpaste. So if you have a fussy fur baby like I do I highly recommend these two items!!
Amanda B.
Creedmoor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I personally think using the finger brushes are so much easier than trying to use a dog toothbrush for my dogs. You can get those back teeth much easier with the finger brush.
Kim D.
Very EASY to use. It’s not super invasive like the regular brushes for their teeth. With this you can definitely brush every single teeth and actually see a difference. 10/10 would recommend
Dakota M.
Shelbyville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used Nylabone toothpaste and finger brush for our dogs for a few years now. We brush their teeth every couple of weeks when they get a bath. Obviously I haven’t tried to toothpaste for myself and my dogs hate having their teeth brushed, but the vet always says their teeth look healthy so I’m assuming it works!
Keesha F.
Norristown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is just a little too big for Louis' mouth right now, which makes it a bit uncomfortable for Louis when I use it on him. However it does get the job done.
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush uploaded by Emily H.
Love these as toothbrushes for my pets! I have two kitties that hate having their teeth brushed, these make it easier for me to get to the hard to reach areas. My pug on the other hand loves these. I think it feels like a mouth massage to him because he falls asleep while I'm brushing. I got these from Petsmart for $5.99 I know they are found all over the place and I probably paid too much, but to me even the price I paid was worth it to keep my babies teeth pearly white. If you are having trouble with brushing your pets teeth definitely give these a go!
Becca J.
Nasonworth, NB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We thought this would be a great idea for your dog! Maybe for some dogs it would be! But for our 117lb dog she just thinks it’s a game and well good luck! She’s so well trained but that things looks like a big game to her

Looking for your answer?