BY NYKO

Xbox 360 powerpak black is a high quality nimh rechargeable battery for excellent performance and long life. Compatible with microsofts wireless controller for xbox 360, play and charge kit and quick charge kit. Also compatible with the nyko charge station, charge base 360, and power kit. Ce approved for safety and quality assurance. Eliminates the need for expensive batteries. Up to 25 hours of play per charge. Battery gauge accessible through the xbox dashboard. see more...

Nyko Xbox 360 PowerPak Black
  • "The battery life of this product tends to be short, but not a bad product aside from that." in 2 reviews
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
I am an avid gamer and playing video games constantly was expensive when it came to batteries. These rechargable battery packs work really well. All you have to do is have the pack in the controller and set the controller on the stand and wait till the light ssays it's ready.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
This is an over all good product except for the fact that charging takes forever. Other than that though I love it. Its great to not have to worry about batteries and them always dying. I recommend always having one on a charger so you can just switch them out when yours dies!
Jamie D.
These are not worth the purchase. They start off ok, but quickly lose their life compared to the MS battery. They also don't fit so well into my controllers. It's like it's not quite right. I'd recommend getting the MS Charge And Play cable/battery.
mason m.
I had four of these and two of the stands for them so that all my controllers could charge at the same time. I had these for about 4 months before the charge only lasted for about 10 seconds before it would need a recharge not worth it.
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I love this brand/product. I have the battery packs for my Xbox 360 and I just recently bought some for my Xbox One that comes with a charging dock that clips onto the side of my system. It's really neat. Amazing brand.
Jeffrey H.
Panama City, FL
A great cheap alternative to the official MS bundle. Take a bit to charge, but you sacrifice a little for a cheaper price. No issues with the batteries since I've had them, through hundreds of hours of gameplay.
Luciana W.
There is no way I'd play w/o these. You'd be spending a fortune on batteries. These hold a charge for a long time. Ours have lasted a year+ with no issues holding a charge.
Zackeriah Z.
Julian, WV
I haven't had any issue with these battery packs. Works with the play and charge that the xbox already has. And last just as long or longer than actual batteries.
TDY E.
Dayton, OH
These are a life saver. They save so much money on batteries and the charge lasts a long time. They are durable and efficient. A must own for dedicated gamers.
Kayla B.
Galt , CA
I personally don't have any of these (but I want to get some soon) I've heard many good things about them. And they are way better than using batteries.
Wyatt M.
Wilmer, AL
How long do these batteries last??