BY NYKO

• How well does this work. I have 2 controllers with rechargeable ...3 Answers
Nyko Xbox 360 Charge Base
  • "Bought mine 2 years ago and still have it, works great and charges really fast!" in 1 review
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
We use this with our two Xbox controllers. It works well, charges them with ease. My kids are really good bout putting the controllers on the base. It is easy for them because there are no cords or anything of that sort. I would recommend this to any level of gamers.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this charger works really well and l have been using for 2-3 years. It charges really well and fast and got for about 20 dollars. One of the battery packs charges but then says dead when I play
Jessica Q.
We have this and I can not express enough how great it is ! Don't worry about it not being Xbox name brand this works great !! The fact that you don't have to worry about if it is dead or not and if it is trying to find if you have new batteries to put in ! This eliminates all of that !! Definitely a must have if you own wireless remotes !
Patricia L.
Pomona, CA
I bought this with a Bundle pack and i hooked it up and notice that only one of the charging ports works. So i return it and got a new one and both ports work and it save me money having to buy new batteries. I like that it charges fast and when it does die you just switch off to a new controller. Very Reliable and easy to clean.
Summer M.
Big Horn, WY
I bought the Nyko XBox 360 battery charger from my local GameStop for $29.99 plus tax. I like that the screen so I can see which controller is charged or in the process of charging so I don't have to grab a new battery in the middle of the game.
It charges pretty quickly, easy to keep clean all it needs a quick once over with a rag and a spray of canned air.
Beshoy A.
CAN"T BEAT THE PRICE AND THE DURABILITY! Bought mine 2 years ago and still have it, works great and charges really fast! Thank you NYKO for saving me tons of money instead of buying batteries all the time! BUY IT AND TRUST ME YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!!!
TDY E.
Dayton, OH
A must have for gamers. I use this just about every day to keep my controllers charged and ready. The added front USB port also is very handy if you want to charge your phone.
Vivian W.
Kamiah, ID
I find this charger cable a lot more affordable than buying all and everything needed for chargers especially when i have four controllers that can be switched and played with
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
These work pretty good. The first one of these I bought broke after a few months. Target exchanged it for the newer version and seems to work much better.
hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI
I have one of these and i love it it's better than when you have to go buy the batteries if the controller gose dead. so i love this thing saves more time
Dustin R.
East Peoria, IL
How well does this work. I have 2 controllers with rechargeable packs in them but they always seem to be dead.