BY NYKO

PS4 TypePad - Full QWERTY Keyboard Attachment for DUALSHOCK 4 see more...

Leslie S.
Topock, AZ
My kids love this and have no problem navigating with it. Easy to use. My kids range from 8-15 and they were all able to figure it out with ease.
Cindy O.
Comes in handyy but no so necesary . splurge yourself with these peoduct if you want you wont regret it me personaly wont really piechase
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
It's made it more easier to use. My brother and boyfriend love it. I like it to it make it easy for me the play online.
ashley B.
This keyboard is a must if you chat a lot in your games..comes in handy if you view the web a lot as well on your ps4
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Este control para PS4 es muy bueno, me encanta jugar, y este control es muy cómodo. Very good.
Alicia K.
So glad they finally came out with this. Makes chatting and messaging easier!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
How often do you use this?