Nyko Charge Base (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Hailey H.

BY NYKO #40 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Nyko charge base ps4 drop in charger stores and holds 2 controllers, designed for dual shock4 controllers. Plugs into wall outlet for rapid charge. Low profile perfect for entertainment centers. . â see more...

• How long does it take to charge your controllers 2 Answers
  • Is this chager worth buying? 1 Answers
  • How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it in...1 Answers
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
I liked this base. It is cool and makes its role perfectly. I recommend it.
Oumaima t.
Casablanca
Gamer Expert
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 3000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Omar I.
behira,street almahkama
It is a very good and high quality product i want to get this product to explaine it and makd a review on it on my channel on youtube.
If you get meit this is my informations:
Name:omar ibrahim
Country:egypt
City:beheira
Postal code:22145
My phone:01017834944
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg , MB
This this the best charging system around for ps4 controllers! They charge very fast! Haven't had any problems with the pad or battery packs! Must have!
hassan a.
bahrain
This product is such a life saver! specially when gaming with friends on daily basis. i find this product very convenient let alone it is sold at a very decent price! definitely recommend such a product
Beth W.
Such a handy little charger. It charges fast, and it looks great on the tv stand next to the ps4 ;)
Alicia K.
How does this one compare to other controller charger bases?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
How long does it take to charge your controllers
Ben S.
Chaska, MN
How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it include any battery packs to add extra life to the controllers so they don't have to be charged as much?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this chager worth buying?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does this base break easily?