Nyko Charge Base (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Hailey H.

BY NYKO #40 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Nyko charge base ps4 drop in charger stores and holds 2 controllers, designed for dual shock4 controllers. Plugs into wall outlet for rapid charge. Low profile perfect for entertainment centers. . â see more...

• How long does it take to charge your controllers 2 Answers
  • Is this chager worth buying? 1 Answers
  • How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it in...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney M.
Love this product because when living with 2 avid gamers, our gaming room becomes quiet a mess with a whole bunch of cords. But this item cuts the mess down. Love it.?
Maryam A.
This is amazing since sometimes i forget to charge my controllers, i just plug my controllers in this dock and when i am ready to play and i don't have to worry about my controller running out of charge.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
This is such an amazing product! It lights up with the status of the battery and you can buy it at a great price, no more charging one controller at a time!
alexis a.
Tulare, CA
This comes in handy when you want to charge your ps4 controllers but don't wanna leave your ps4 on rest mode. Good size
Amanda S.
Great to have the double charge station. that way you can make sure you have at least one controller always ready to go
jessica C.
May u say life savor ???? perf item to have . reminds u when u charge and stacks them away nicely
Briana M.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love this charging base! Makes remembering to charge your controllers so easy!!
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't own this, but my friend does. She really loves it and I thought it looked really cool while I used it at her house. I would be interested in buying this myself.
Maria Zobel B.
Very convient to use because the dual charging station. I have multiple controllers and i buy new ones all the time. only limitation i see on it is how many you can charge at a time. i recommend this to gamers who have multiple controllers and who want to stay organize.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Although my particular base stands on its own unlike the picture, I believe this to be the same product I own. It has been such a convenient purchase for my gaming needs. It charges two controllers at a time and lights up to tell their charging status. It uses small receptors that plug into the back of the controller, which can be removed during gameplay. However, they are so small that they do not get in my way.
Alicia K.
How does this one compare to other controller charger bases?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
How long does it take to charge your controllers
Ben S.
Chaska, MN
How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it include any battery packs to add extra life to the controllers so they don't have to be charged as much?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this chager worth buying?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does this base break easily?