Nyko Charge Base (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Hailey H.

BY NYKO #41 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Nyko charge base ps4 drop in charger stores and holds 2 controllers, designed for dual shock4 controllers. Plugs into wall outlet for rapid charge. Low profile perfect for entertainment centers. . â see more...

• How long does it take to charge your controllers 2 Answers
  • Is this chager worth buying? 1 Answers
  • How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it in...1 Answers
Maryam A.
This is amazing since sometimes i forget to charge my controllers, i just plug my controllers in this dock and when i am ready to play and i don't have to worry about my controller running out of charge.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't own this, but my friend does. She really loves it and I thought it looked really cool while I used it at her house. I would be interested in buying this myself.
alison f.
Its really conveniant its more easy to charge the controlers and plus we don't have to be waiting for one controler to charge and it doesn't takes a lot of space
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
This is such an amazing product! It lights up with the status of the battery and you can buy it at a great price, no more charging one controller at a time!
Madelaine M.
Great play station 4 controller. Mi hermano compró unos la navidad pasada y de verdad que es una pasada, son muy buenos y comodos
Amanda S.
Great to have the double charge station. that way you can make sure you have at least one controller always ready to go
alexis a.
Tulare, CA
This comes in handy when you want to charge your ps4 controllers but don't wanna leave your ps4 on rest mode. Good size
Latisha S.
This is mine and my husbands favorite charger! It's so convenient and looks great displaying our controllers.
jessica C.
May u say life savor ???? perf item to have . reminds u when u charge and stacks them away nicely
Neysha M.
This is great and very useful. In my house is a must have. I also have the one for Xbox one too.
Alicia K.
How does this one compare to other controller charger bases?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
How long does it take to charge your controllers
Ben S.
Chaska, MN
How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it include any battery packs to add extra life to the controllers so they don't have to be charged as much?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this chager worth buying?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does this base break easily?