Nyko Charge Base (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Hailey H.

BY NYKO #40 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Nyko charge base ps4 drop in charger stores and holds 2 controllers, designed for dual shock4 controllers. Plugs into wall outlet for rapid charge. Low profile perfect for entertainment centers. . â see more...

• How long does it take to charge your controllers 2 Answers
  • Is this chager worth buying? 1 Answers
  • How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it in...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
I loved this dock. I don't have it anymore but I wish I still did its so simple to use.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This nyko charge base works great it makes it so easy for me to charge my controllers
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Great chargers! My little sister has one & loves it! Controllers are never dead!
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Very convenient way to charge your controllers and have them secured and stable.
Ebony S.
My boyfriend has these ,his remote controllers are never ever dead.he love it
Esse aparelho e show de bola muito bom maravilhoso esse aparelho sem palavras
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is so convenient, I love it. I play my PS4 pretty frequently (especially since I got Dragon Age Inquisition) so this sits on top of my TV stand next to my tv. Every night when I'm done playing I just drop the controller in place and the little lighted symbol comes on to let you know it's charging. I'm planning on getting this charging base for my PS3 as well.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN
My husband got this as a Christmas gift. It's great! We charge nightly and the controllers are always ready to go the next day. It's nice having a place to put the controllers and we don't forget to plug them in then.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great Playstation 4 controller charger for a great price! Good size, doesn't occupy too much surface area. Conveniently stores controllers and keeps them out of the way / off the floor. Very happy with this purchase.
Jamie S.
Acworth, GA
Going to say these are great product tired of have to deal with cords all the time and remembering when to charge the controller it's great just to be able to lay them down and be charged the next day the next day
Alicia K.
How does this one compare to other controller charger bases?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
How long does it take to charge your controllers
Ben S.
Chaska, MN
How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it include any battery packs to add extra life to the controllers so they don't have to be charged as much?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this chager worth buying?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does this base break easily?