Nyko Charge Base (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Hailey H.

BY NYKO #41 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Nyko charge base ps4 drop in charger stores and holds 2 controllers, designed for dual shock4 controllers. Plugs into wall outlet for rapid charge. Low profile perfect for entertainment centers. . â see more...

• How long does it take to charge your controllers 2 Answers
  • Is this chager worth buying? 1 Answers
  • How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it in...1 Answers
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Although my particular base stands on its own unlike the picture, I believe this to be the same product I own. It has been such a convenient purchase for my gaming needs. It charges two controllers at a time and lights up to tell their charging status. It uses small receptors that plug into the back of the controller, which can be removed during gameplay. However, they are so small that they do not get in my way.
Maria Zobel B.
Very convient to use because the dual charging station. I have multiple controllers and i buy new ones all the time. only limitation i see on it is how many you can charge at a time. i recommend this to gamers who have multiple controllers and who want to stay organize.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is so convenient, I love it. I play my PS4 pretty frequently (especially since I got Dragon Age Inquisition) so this sits on top of my TV stand next to my tv. Every night when I'm done playing I just drop the controller in place and the little lighted symbol comes on to let you know it's charging. I'm planning on getting this charging base for my PS3 as well.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great Playstation 4 controller charger for a great price! Good size, doesn't occupy too much surface area. Conveniently stores controllers and keeps them out of the way / off the floor. Very happy with this purchase.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband got this as a Christmas gift. It's great! We charge nightly and the controllers are always ready to go the next day. It's nice having a place to put the controllers and we don't forget to plug them in then.
Jamie S.
Acworth, GA
Going to say these are great product tired of have to deal with cords all the time and remembering when to charge the controller it's great just to be able to lay them down and be charged the next day the next day
Maria A.
Marion , VA
It saves me tons of batteries and have not had a minute of trouble out of it and the money I have saved in disposable batteries. It charges two controllers at a time and it's also better than the chargeable batteries.
Serena O.
Denver, CO
This charging system charges both controllers super quickly! We have been using it for the last year and a half, and it has never given us any issues. Both controllers charge quickly and the charge lasts! I would recommend this product to others! Especially if you have two controllers!
Lily M.
It works but it is kind of a pain to get the control on the plug. Its not a a flaw in the design really as much as it is just a matter of setting the control. it does work for two controllers at the same time and is well worth the money
Courtney M.
Love this product because when living with 2 avid gamers, our gaming room becomes quiet a mess with a whole bunch of cords. But this item cuts the mess down. Love it.?
Alicia K.
How does this one compare to other controller charger bases?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
How long does it take to charge your controllers
Ben S.
Chaska, MN
How long does it take to fully charge the controllers? Does it include any battery packs to add extra life to the controllers so they don't have to be charged as much?
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this chager worth buying?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does this base break easily?