BY NYDJ #16 in Clothing

A trouser cut with small coin pockets in front gives these soft and stretchy jeans a clean and polished look in a slimming dark wash. With exclusive lift-tuck technology to help flatten the tummy and lift the rear, you can count on a flattering fit, too.

Edith V.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
They are a bit on the pricey side, but they fit great! Being on the curvey side makes it harder for me to find good fitting jeans but these are a great fit! Worth every penny. The colors last long enough, I haven't seen any fading from mine.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
My favorite jeans of all time they are very expensive but worth every penny great investment worth the money would recommend them to others and others I usually find them st Macys these are the only jeans I wear
rita a.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Very very comfortable in just loved it i had to buy 1 more . My sisters loved the material and the fit I did recommend to them. Now they both have a pairšŸ–’
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
These are good casual day work jeans. Too formal for everyday wear. The fit is for a formal environment. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Nice loose jeans but they get wrinkled very quickly and that's quite annoying on my part
Hedia G.
Hedia G.
This is the BEST jean ever made for more mature plus size women. I can actually order a size smaller just like it is claimed on their website. NYDJ Isabella jeans has just the right stretch without becoming too loose. It waistband is comfortable. It is well made and you might say that this is an expensive jean. IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!. The wash like a dream though I don't put mine in the dryer. I haven't seen any fading. I recommend these jeans!!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Fashionista Expert
These are so comfortable!!! They have just the right mount of stretchiness and a well designed waist that holds everything in. I even got my mom hooked on these when she had sworn off jeans forever. These are a in-between-plus size dream. They're a bit on the pricey side but are quality made and well worth it. I think 75% of my jeans are now NYDJ in various cuts and colors and they've lasted quite a while with frequent wear. I even have two of their denim pencil skirts (also very comfortable).
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Fashionista Expert
These are a very grown up version of jeans. Suitable for work or a night out wearing heels. Probably a bit too fancy for everyday wear. They fit like a dream, but are on the pricey side so I don't own as many as I would like :(
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Fashionista Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Amie B.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Nice jeans and they really do stretch good. It keeps your junk in so that you definitely looks slimmer. Super comfortable and affordable. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great jean!
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I get these at?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Do these fit true to size?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
How well do these fit?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert
Cute pants, are they comfortable?
Monique W.