N.Y.C. York Color, Smooch Proof Long-Wearing Lip Color, Actress (484A), Lip Color .135 Fl. Oz., Lip Seal and Shine .135 Fl. Oz.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• "Long lasting is the best part of these. I recommend to anyone asking for which one to get. Doesnt smear or anything love it." in 5 reviews
Grace M.
South Bend
Not my cup of tea. The color was streaky, and the gloss was WAY too sticky. I ate a sandwich, and the crumbs just stuck to my lips. The color was not long lasting, and it dried out my lips despite using the gloss. I do have to give it stars for the colors, but the quality? Hardly one star.
Kristi M.
I used this when I was younger for a cheering Competition, it did stay on but it did smear a little bit. It was very long lasting, kinda very hard to take off. If you’re wanting a long lasting lip, this will work for you.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
To me this is just a long lasting lip gloss I prefer the stains better but if you're looking for something that is a lip gloss that lasts pretty long I would say maybe have to reapply it twice a day or twice a night.
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
I think this is my favorite lip stick they make. It’s long wear and it definitely lasts a long time. I only had to reapply this like 3 times all day long which is a lot better than most department store make ups
Brittany G.
This is one of my all time favorite lip colors! I can apply it before going out and it lasts forever! The gloss really helps it stay in place and the color is so bold! I would definitely buy it again!
Katherine C.
Dothan
I can say it  works really good I really didnt prefer the color. I kinda meet my expectations. I should have just got a diffrent color. And the packaging was okay It was also easy to apply.
Mimi L.
Joneboro GA
When I tell you this is smudge proof they was not kidding. I love the packing and how the product look. This is one product that meet my expectations. This is also easy to apply and I would love to buy it again
Jahat H.
Cleveland, TX
Not so great and not much pigment in it. Easy to apply but not much color comes out. Simple packaging, almost like a drugstore lipstick. Not much lasting an stained my food. Wouldn’t really buy.
Alyssa W.
Fort Smith, AR
I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It is super pigmented and lasts all day. It definitely met my expectations. It is super affordable for what you get out of the deal!
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
This product is amazing I love NYX amazing lipstick for the kiss proof magic. Very easy to apply. I purchased this at Walmart. Yes not definitely did meet my expectations and would recommend it to others looking for a smudge proof kiss proof lipstick