N.Y.C. York Color (NYC), Metro Quartet Eyeshadow, Union Square (818A), Net Wt. .12 Oz. uploaded by Hope J.N.Y.C. York Color (NYC), Metro Quartet Eyeshadow, Union Square (818A), Net Wt. .12 Oz. uploaded by Hope J.N.Y.C. York Color (NYC), Metro Quartet Eyeshadow, Union Square (818A), Net Wt. .12 Oz. uploaded by Hope J.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this in terms of lasting throughout the day?1 Answers
  • NYC is a great makeup company that provides fantastic cho...2 Answers
Catherine M.
I like the way the colors mix together. My boyfriend would really like the different color mixes I would show up with. The product would not stay on my eyes the whole day but I love the colors so much that I'll be back for more
Natalienatalie S.
Louisville, KY
Love love love. Especially for the price. I use for shadow, and apply under my eye as liner. Feels high quality even though it is not priced that way. This is definitely my go to eye shadow for every day use.
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
I love using the NN.Y.C. York Color (NYC), Metro Quartet Eyeshadow, Union Square (818A), Net Wt. .12 Oz. I'm always the nude look go to person. All of the shades match my skin tone and the colors aren't too pigmented that it might overwhelm the overall theme. Sometimes you might have to layer up to see the shades, however for the good price I'll take it.
Emily B.
Murfreesboro , Tn
Love this product! The colors are perfect for everyday use! I use eyeshadow everyday and I'm not a fan of bright colors, but these colors go well with any outfit.
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Bridget C.
Richmond, VA
I did not like this product at all. A lot of it fell off of my brush and I ended up with glitter covering most of my face. I feel that this was poorly made and the glitter goes everywhere. and I am usually a huge fan of NYX.
Olivia T.
Greenville
I like this palet but i love more of th cream eyeshadows. This palet had way to mch fall out for me but when i clean it off the colors look so good on me.
Jade L.
Magna, UT
I have this lying around and I don't use it much because my eyelids get oily did it ends up creasing so I need to pair it with a good primer.
Kelsey S.
Kent, OH
Although not extremely pigmented this kit does have a good color mixture to it and I
Would wear it again
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
brand and products are excellent, good quality and durable, easy to use. I really like it!
Debra R.
Spencer, WV
NYC is a great makeup company that provides fantastic choices at reasonable prices! This eyeshadow pallet is my favorite. Can use all at once or individually to create awesome eyes.
Gwendolyn G.
Norfolk, VA
How is this in terms of lasting throughout the day?