N.Y.C. York Color (NYC), City Duet Eyeshadow, Yankee Blues (813B), Net Wt. .07 Oz. uploaded by Rahma D.N.Y.C. York Color (NYC), City Duet Eyeshadow, Yankee Blues (813B), Net Wt. .07 Oz. uploaded by Ana M.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
I love the color selection! They are perfect for the two tone eye look! Great thick color!
Darby G.
Brockville , ON
I bought this back when I was just starting to get in to makeup and back then I thought it was great! I tried it agin recently and i find the tones to be over powering and the eyeshadow itself was difficult to blend and didn’t stay on very well. I bought it at Walmart for like 3$ or something lol you get what you pay for!
Kayleigh C.
Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
This eyeshadow is not the best thing that I have ever used, it is not even close to being as pigmented as my nars MUA eyshadow, there is barley any colour pay off. You get what you pay for i guess but i would not purchase this again becuase it really wasnt great, i dont reccomend it either.
amanda P.
Moose jaw, SK
I love nyc products they work good, are affordable and are cute!.. the eyeshadows are usually pretty good but they do have a lot of fall out which I don’t really like.
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,165 reviews
This product is wonderful and very beautiful and the company always renew the raw materials that were used for the development of its products recommend everyone use
Diana V.
Really good I like this very much especial for the is my favorite blue and it don't really heavy.