N.Y.C. York Color Mascara High Definition Volumizing Mascara, Extreme Black, 0.27 Fluid Ounce

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Immediate long lasting wide eye effect. Dual response technology lengthens lashes up to 60%, lifts lashes up to 70% and increases volume 10x. Duoplay complex with panthenol & vitamin e strengthens see more...

Shianne G.
Give some you the worlds most amazing volume you got the in the life of mascara boo very easy to apply on them lashes my first time using this one it's gonna be lit I bought mine from Walmart for me so yeah and I would purchase another one when I run out
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
This is the only mascara I use. It may be the cheapest in price, but it definitely produces the best results. It makes my eyelashes look so much longer than they actually are. I have tried many other brands but I've never been as satisfied as I am with this product.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
I love this mascara. Its easy to apply and lasts all day without any flaking. Makes my eyelashes look beautiful!
hailey b.
This mascara is decent for bottom lash but would not recommend for top lashes!! IT says volumizing and I would have to not agree with that statement. It is okay for separating eye lashes and that is about it. It also has a strange scent to it . Not the best
Patricia  C.
I have not tried this mascara yet but dying to get my hands on it. I have naturaly long lashes but love giving them that extra pop the one thing I will not leave home without is my mascara
Chandni D.
Long lasting, also gives a fuller and a pretty finished look. Layers well, great for a stunning but slightly more natural look.