BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Becky B.
Jasper, AL
You know that anything that is affordable and that I can find in just about any store is a plus for me, as the major makeup stores and luxury stores are hours away and not always easy to get to so I am always on the look out for products that I can pick up at a Walgreens or somewhere like that and I have came upon this product, I already have tried plenty of other products from N.Y.C and some things are a hit and a miss and this is one of them hits, amazing price, creamy, everything basic I need in a simple everyday liner.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
This is a very affordable lip liner, I have tried better but this one is good too! I have purchased many colors and have used them! NYC is a very good and affordable brand, I use other products from them as well!
Brandee S.
This stuff is awesome. Its like a cream stick instead of a pencil..so it doesn't feel like its shredding your lips. It's a twist-up, so no sharpening. It's more of a deep mauve than a nude though...which is alright with me!
Loove this lip liner!! xx I use it to contour my lips and to make them look bigger, also for me it goes well with any lipstick colour.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Wooooow it’s sooo good product I looove it very very goood❤❤💟💟💟thank you very match🤗🤗🤗