BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
winter c.
magnolia, AR
This little gem came out of left field I wasn't really expecting much but it turned out I loved it. no smeared mess that gave me racoon eyes after an hour. Stayed on strong and stayed beautiful throughout the day.
Lauren F.
It's waterproof but I find that it smudges easily throughout the day and I'm constantly wiping some away because it looks too thick. I like a cleaner look when it comes to eyeliner.
Nichole M.
Winchendon, MA
I have yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't run all over my face i felt like it was meliting all over, but I do have to say I only applied mascara and eyeliner so my face wasn't proorly preped but I'd like to see an eyeliner that works on its own.
Traci D.
Fairmont, WV
This stuff is absolutely budge proof! Put it on and it lasts all day (and night) even with my allergy eyes!!! Need makeup remover to remove this, though, but worth it. This eyeliner is better than some pricier ones I have purchased in the past.
Christina W.
University Pl, WA
This is a crazy strong eyeliner! You will definitely want to get a good eye makeup remover or you will have a hard time removing it. The color is wonderful and it goes on easy as pie =) It is amazing I have it in teal and need to get more colors!
Tanea A.
I love this. I appyled it and went in pool. Afterwords I noticed that it stayed in its place. It did not smudge or got removed. It was a pain to remove at night, but so worth it. It is pigmented and creamy.
Samantha L.
I love the pigment and how smooth it is to apply. However it is extremely hard to remove even with makeup remover. I ended up with raw eyelids once I got it all off. If you are someone who loves waterproof makeup, get this. Personally for me I don't care for waterproof makeup products.
Alexis M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Good for easy applications and quick wear. Not for detailed makeup nights or nights where you need it to survive dancing, or even rain. It smudges when wet and almost impossible to remove.
DONNA V.
Would not recommend. Requires constant attention once applied or else without fixing you'll end up looking like a raccoon. Lead breaks easily and although smooth application, like previously stated, it smudges like crazy.
Aly T.
Beaumont, TX
As a theatre major I have to use products that last on stage and this is one of those that will last all day through sweat and other types of weather. It comes on dark and stays on. It's a great product. Especially if you are on a budget.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.