BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Linda G.
North Hills
I only give this a one star for the reason when I tried to remove the,eyeliner with my make up remover it gave me a tacky feeling and my eye felt like,I had glue on,them after trying to remove it
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
I got this in my jingle vox box and I'm already so obsessed with it, it last all day and doesn't hurt my eyes like a bunch of other eyeliners do! it's easy to apply and super cheap! I think I have found my new favorite eyeliner!
Courtny E.
I live in a hot and humid climate so a waterproof eyeliner is a must! This is my go to liner. The price is perfect so you are not breaking the bank while the quality is great. Definitely invest in come cold cream or a good makeup remover. This stuff has staying power!
Gigi J.
Reading, PA
Kind of rough on the eyes, did not give me raccoon eyes so that is a plus. Pretty pigmented and when first applied easily smudged. Overall pretty good eyeliner unless you have sensitive eyes.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
This is an okay pencil. for being so cheap it is nice for a pinch type situation, but I would never rely on this to last all day especially in the summer. if you need a fun color for one look, there is no need to spend a lot so this is your best bet for that.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Really good product..
Been using it for years
Does smudge a bit.. Nothing horrible.. But when water hits it.. It does smudge a bit. Doesn't run down your face but its noticeable by the eyes
Desiree R.
I heard this used to be a pencil that needs sharpening. But they must have changed the packaging and it looks like a twist up now. But when I tried to twist, I can find no way to do it. Does anyone know how to get more product? I hope that's not the only product I get. Anyways, the product is suuuuupppper creamy! If I can't get more product I'm gonna cry...
Katie F.
Sandston, VA
I have a hard time finding that perfect eyeliner pencil but I have found it in the NYC brand. It makes perfectly smooth lines come off effortlessly! No more raccoon eyes for me, I will never buy another brand after finding out how easy the NYC brand is!
Courtney A.
Great color! I have the NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in both Moody Blue and Teal. I love these because the colors are rich, they allow time to smudge before locking into place, and they last all day on my oily lids.
Bushra F.
I'm in love with this product. Do not underestimate because it is from a drugstore, it had a great formula and a staying power. It glides in very smooth and comes in different colors!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.