BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nasly A.
I don't use eyeliner very often, but every now and then, I like to put some on for a special occasion. I like that N.Y.C. eyeliner is inexpensive and it does the job very well for the price. It doesn't smear easily so it lives to the waterproof expectation. Easy to remove with some makeup remover or oil.
Jessica M.
I love this eyeliner and I've been using it for years. I would always buy the Black Waterproof Eyeliner #931A but I recently purchased a couple and noticed they no longer have the "A" at the end of the #. I didn't think much of it until I was gliding it across my eyelid. I was able to notice that it wasn't as smooth as the old one I had just finished. Even with the change I still wouldn't use another eyeliner.
Zulema A.
I love this product so much, especially because it's waterproof! I only use this as a top liner to create a wing, it last all day for me! From going to work to coming home at cleaning up the house getting a little dirty and it still stays on perfectly. I would highly recommend this to someone!
Nikita S.
Austin, TX
I love it its lasts very long! It stays on until i actually wash it off! Even though i live in a humid area is stayed put around my eyes and didn't smudge too much. But the only thing I didn't really like about it was how it's a little softer and more gel like than I would have liked.
Ambriehl M.
This eyeliner is SUPERB for anyone that wants that thick, creamy consistency. I'm in love! For those who are wondering: Yes, it's still a pencil that you have to sharpen, but it sharpens pretty nicely so that's fine by me! Great to use on the waterline, then set it with a matte black shadow! It'll stay on all day and look great! Really happy with this liner and I'm definitely buying it again.
Wendi N.
Templeton, MA
Love NYC eye pencils. Colors are great! Some of them have a sparkling effect, I get compliments all the time. They go on nice and smooth and the color lasts all day.
Only downfall is that they don't sharpen well. The pencils are almost plasticky
, so a normal eye pencil sharpener gets very dull quick. I contacted their customer service asking if they had a sharpener and never got a response.
Jenna C.
Jewett City, CT
I have this in black, and i have to say that this is one of the only eye liner that actually is water proof! I love wearing this eye liner in the summer when i go swimming especially because I don't have to worry about getting out of the water with eye liner all over my face! definitely worth the buy
Karen N.
Sacramento, CA
Works perfectly! Doesn't slide off my face like other brands of eyeliner. Very inexpensive. I'm super allergic to a lot of things, but this eyeliner isn't one of them!! I had a $1.00 coupon, so it was under $3 for me. Check their website--maybe you can get a coupon as well!!!
Tina O.
I bought this in Smokey Plum, which is a cooler shade of purple than I expected. However, the liner itself is good, great even for the price! I experienced good staying power and was able to line my eyes with no smudging or issues
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
I got this in my jingle vox box and I'm already so obsessed with it, it last all day and doesn't hurt my eyes like a bunch of other eyeliners do! it's easy to apply and super cheap! I think I have found my new favorite eyeliner!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.