BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
This brand offers reliable result at a fair price along with a good selection of colour
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
It saved my Holliday. I used it during vacation and it is waterproof and long lasting
Erika E.
This is a great eyeliner and it actually is waterproof. Great color choices as well.
ELIZABETH H.
RED DEER, AB
Excellent depth and richness of color. great price and lasts all day with no smudging
Cheryl F.
Whitby, ON
Great price. stays on and doesn't smudge. I recommend for all for their beauty bag!
Jessica D.
Went on smooth and actually lasted all day. Stood up to water and didn't smudge.
April S.
I find this pencil very easy to use, and it works great on myself ensuring skin.
Jess R.
Love it its great you should buy this it amazing and really awesome packaging
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.