BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?6 Answers
  • Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Kayla A.
I've never won a lot of make up, but lately it's been something I am interested in so I've been trying out different products and I actually really love this one! I am horrible at using liquid liner so I try to use the pencils and this one is really really good. It lasts for a long time and I like the selection of colors available!
Tiesha W.
Augusta, GA
I love this eyeliner! It's so smooth, and doesn't wear off like the others. The only color eyeliner I buy is black, most eyeliners aren't smooth and aren't true to their color! Most blacks turn out brown and that is NOT what I want. I have tried many MANY eyeliners and this is by far my favorite. It has lasted me a long time
Tessa P.
Jamestown, ND
I usually stay away from eyeliner because it's a hassle for me to put on. NOT THIS STUFF! I love this eyeliner. It goes on sooo smoothly and does not irritate my eyes. It stays on all day as well! I have it in mink, which is a light brown with some glitter in it. It makes for a good casual look. Oh, and I also love the price!
My new favorite eye liner, by far! I have used high end, name brand, expensive eyeliners for years. Done with that road because this amazing liner is affordable, flawless and beautiful! Thank you, Influenster for letting me try!
Ta'Mya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Ummmmm I really don't use eyeliner like that because sometimes it burns my eye and breaks it out but when I perform I wear it and it stays on through sweat and everything 😂😂 . I know my mother uses it all the time and she loves eyeliner sometimes when I wear lipstick and stuff she'll say you need some eye liner 😂😂
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
Review for: Other more...
Love this liner! I wear it all the time every day use. When i want normal look i reach for this which really brings out my blue eyes.i really like the look and feel of this eyeliner. for a drugstore brand, i am really impressed with  how well this comes out
Yanyan Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I heard this used to be a pencil that needs sharpening. But they must have changed the packaging and it looks like a twist up now. But when I tried to twist, I can find no way to do it. Does anyone know how to get more product? I hope that's not the only product I get.

Anyways, the product is suuuuupppper creamy! If I can't get more product I'm gonna cry...
Nasly A.
I don't use eyeliner very often, but every now and then, I like to put some on for a special occasion. I like that N.Y.C. eyeliner is inexpensive and it does the job very well for the price. It doesn't smear easily so it lives to the waterproof expectation. Easy to remove with some makeup remover or oil.
As I was browsing Ulta the other day, I happened upon this eyeliner in the gold color. I love it! It stays on all day, and is definitely waterproof. The other downside is that I have to sharpen the pencil more frequently than others, but that just might be because of the formula the liner is made of.
Jessica M.
I love this eyeliner and I've been using it for years. I would always buy the Black Waterproof Eyeliner #931A but I recently purchased a couple and noticed they no longer have the "A" at the end of the #. I didn't think much of it until I was gliding it across my eyelid. I was able to notice that it wasn't as smooth as the old one I had just finished. Even with the change I still wouldn't use another eyeliner.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.