BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia Z.
Edmonton, AB
This eyeliner has a great application. Very pigmented, great blendability. You can't go wrong at the price!
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this eyeliner its water proof ! anything is better when its water proofed it stays on all day
melissa w.
South Porcupine, ON
Very nice eyeliner. Goes on smoothly and lasts my whole work day. Will purchase this again for sure!
JulietHa G.
Not so long my eyes always sweat so don't long to much on me but paint so well and its good product
Zainab I.
Tottenham, London
Very good eyeliner! Waterproof definitely and easy to apply, loved it would definitely recommend
Kimberly S.
Windsor, ON
Love this product. I use it all the time. I have yet to find another eyeliner I love as much
Felice S.
Surrey, BC
Really love waterproof make up! Still looking fresh at the end of the day!!! ... Helps a lot

Brandy G.
Chula Vista, CA
Great eyeliner that goes on smooth and doesn't smear. Waterproof for us ladies that cry lol
La Prieta M.
Luquillo, PR
Is awesome product, I use with my clients and them feel great and I happy gor that. Try it.
Lizeth A.
Me gusto!! dura mucho tiempo y lo mejor no se corre y tienes una gran variedad de tonos
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.