BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
fernande b.
gaspe, quebec
This my best eyeliner for my waterline . I choose black one I wear it almost evertime the color is rich
Kim B.
Galway
Really good value and great colour payoff. plus they have a pretty good shade selection as well. love the whole range.
Samantha N.
Moncton, NB
Stays on all day! pigmented and goes on very smoothly!! the black eyeliner actually comes out black on the eyelids!
Quinn M.
Edmonton, Alberta
I buy this eyeliner for my eyebrows and I have to say that it gets the job done! Also very cheap, so would recommend
Phyllis W.
Victoria
Goes on easy with little mess. No problem making either thin or thick lines. Like this product and will buy again.
Katie M.
Mississauga, ON
Great product for price, but product transfers to bottom lashes and makes you look like a dead cat when it rains.
Abigail N.
Scarborough, DE
Very affordable but don'y have the best quality. It does it's job but there are way better ones at the drug strore
Maria C.
Toronto
Very good. Stay all day, very black. Not expensive. Very easy to use and very precise. Makes a beautiful line.
Agata B.
Arecibo, Puerto rico
Si eres una amante de agua el sol y la playa y sin dejar atras tu maquillaje este es el liner perfecto para ti.
Melissa S.
Soooo smooth and easy to apply. Great value for the price. And a great selection of colours to choose from.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.