BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Lisa H.
Covington, Ga
I love how smooth and easy this eyeliner applies. Since it is waterproof it stays on till you take it off. It is a great buy for the price.
Sabrina D.
I love this eyeliner because it is waterproof and it last a long time ... its good for parties and on the everyday run to school or work
Lytz M.
Its really hard to apply but by heating it à Little bit it gives great results ! But it Still could get better for its "waterproof" side!
Shery D.
This stays on really well like it really is waterproof lol . Glides well on my under eye and i i would purchase this again. I recommend
Jhe C.
This is very inexpensive but great quality eye liner pencil. It will give you a great amount of pigment and I just love this product!
Kristin N.
Goes on easily. Doesn't effect my eyes (I have sensitive eyes) but I do notice it doesn't stick well and I have to constantly reapply
Sophie N.
I found this extremely difficult to take off but i guess thats also a pro because if it was to rain you know it wont smudge or run.
Marlan D.
Only eyeliner I will use! it is waterproof, smooth, easy to apply, and just beautiful it is also quite cheap. very very good
Lauren A.
Works well for a daily work look. stays put if you use primer underneath. I buy black and have not had any issues with it.
Juicay T.
Great Eyeliner very thick , Waterproof
lasted the whole day only problem
very hard to remove .. but still a GREAT liner
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.