BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Misty S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This has worked really well for me. It goes on easy. The price is nice as well
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
great eye pencil! lasts through my workday (even through tired eye rubbing!!)
Dina E.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love the product. No smudges. Great color, I truly recommend the product.

Jorden S.
Sebring, OH
AMAZING. Everyone should totally get this. It doesn't smear so you're good.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR
Awesome eyeliners! Very budge proof and stay all day! Even with watery eyes!
Leann F.
Bradenton, FL
Very nice eyeliner, my go to for eyeliner pencil. very smoth and long lasting
April R.
Douglasville, GA
Easy to use and looks good. Not completely waterproof but it's inexpensive.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I like this because it's waterproof and last a while longer than other ones
Grace B.
I have it in white; great liner!
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
I got this in a bright purple shade and it is by far the worst eye pencil I've ever used. It was so hard and waxy I could barely get any color. It was physically painful to try to apply. I even tried sharpening it to see if that would help, and it just fell apart. Spend the same amount of money and get E.L.F. cream liner instead.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.