BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Whitney F.
I use this for my every day makeup routine, it stays in place and looks great!
Dina E.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love the product. No smudges. Great color, I truly recommend the product.

Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
great eye pencil! lasts through my workday (even through tired eye rubbing!!)
Jorden S.
Sebring, OH
AMAZING. Everyone should totally get this. It doesn't smear so you're good.
Leann F.
Bradenton, FL
Very nice eyeliner, my go to for eyeliner pencil. very smoth and long lasting
hillary v.
Paragould , AR
Awesome eyeliners! Very budge proof and stay all day! Even with watery eyes!
April R.
Douglasville, GA
Easy to use and looks good. Not completely waterproof but it's inexpensive.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I like this because it's waterproof and last a while longer than other ones
Grace B.
I have it in white; great liner!
Victoria C.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this in black and while it glides on nicely it doesn’t last especially in my waterline. It is cheap but not consistent enough for me to repurchase. I also wouldn’t call it waterproof. But it is super black.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.