BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Irma F.
West Fargo, ND
This pencil is awesome. It's very black and pigmented and easy to see on the eyelids.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
I love how it stays on and it glides on perfectly. it's so smooth and it doesn't run
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
Not very good at applying, gives a dull look! It also doesn't seem waterproof to me!
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
Pretty good for the price but has a problem with staying power. Not my go to liner!
Laura A.
Upland, CA
Very good for $3. Only complaint is that it's so hard to remove. Smudges like crazy
Stephany H.
Awesome pencil. I really love it. It helps you to do a cute, dark and soft eyeline.
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
This eyeliner works great!
It stays on for 6-8 hours, and it has great pigmentation
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Long lasting color, easy application! Love anything water proof and smudge proof!
Veronica  M.
Colton, CA
Beautiful results I love Mac but sometimes the smaller cheaper brands are better.
Tam B.
Love this eyeliner. I've even purchase dextra for famiy memebers. goes on easily
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.