BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
maddie m.
Horsham, PA
It was ok it wasn't the best eyeliner i have ever used idk whatvhbfhcdjfeghcddfghjnnkkkjjg
Ashley C.
South Weymouth, MA
Didn't go on well, not easy to use. Will not go on inner rim because of waterproof feature
suehayliz o.
I don't like NYC eyelinr at all i prefer my mac eyeliner and my Maybelline gel eyeliner
amelia k.
South Elgin, IL
I enjoy the price point. I do find I have to beat the tip to get it to apply with ease.
Jarai L.
New Castle, DE
It is good for the price. Wish it lasted longer. It could leave black smudge under eye.
Tara W.
Plattsburgh, NY
This product really vets me ready to start out my day. I love all the variety of colors
Tifany B.
Appleton, WI
Glides on perfectly smooth with full color with one pass. I'm in love with this pencil
Kianna F.
Great basic eyeliner pencil. The staying power is pretty good but is so hard to remove!
Lori K.
Girard, OH
I need waterproof for my eyes, bought this and really liked it. No smear, no flakiness.
Angela R.
This is some good stuff. Stays put when you need it to, comes off when you want it to!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.