BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
maddie m.
Horsham, PA
It was ok it wasn't the best eyeliner i have ever used idk whatvhbfhcdjfeghcddfghjnnkkkjjg
Trisha C.
Muncy, PA
I love that it stays on all day. That you can work out and it is still on. Love love love
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Great product! I use this on a daily basis and it does not smear or smudge. Great product
Shelby J.
Sandston, VA
Glides on easily but, I suggest a good make up remover because it took forever to remove
Racheal W.
This isn't my favorite eyeliner, but I'll use it when I'm in a bind and it does the job.
Lashonda L.
Austin, TX
For drugstore eyeliner, it's actually pretty good. Although it can be a.pain to take off.
Ashley C.
South Weymouth, MA
Didn't go on well, not easy to use. Will not go on inner rim because of waterproof feature
Abbey M.
Cheap and effective. The two best things. Great to use in your waterline and tight line.
Mira C.
Clinton
Really good eyeliner i recommend this to everyone who needs a good stay all day eyeliner
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
Goes on smooth. Lasts as long as I need. Highly pigmented. I would repurchase. Good buy!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.