BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Courtney W.
Mifflinburg, PA
This makeup goes on so smoothly and it really is waterproof. I recommend an oil based makeup remover since that usually works best for waterproof makeup. Otherwise this product is perfect! I'm so glad I got it free in the #jinglevoxbox because I needed to get new eyeliner anyway!
Becky G.
The most amazing drugstore eyeliner out there!..Amazingly affordable & color choices..The only negative is that it's usually out of stock at Walmart or Walgreen's! 😢 Excellent pigmentation.. Glides on..smudgable..but stays PUT all day..no need to set..In your water line too!😀 I have tried many liners..but always come back to the NYC waterproof liners.
Enitan O.
Lanham, MD
I recently used this eyeliner when going on a cruise I wanted to be able to still apply light make up while in the water . This liner was simply amazing I didn't have any issues with smudging although I have oily skin. The black was a intense jet black that didn't look like powder after a few hrs!!
Stephanie R.
I find this product to be so creamy and well blend able. I use this a base for any intense eyeshadows. I come to realize that by adding a darker similar color underneath my eyeshadow that it makes it pop more which is the look I'm always going for.
Christina S.
I brought this pencil from cvs a while ago, and it works great! The eyeliner has great pigmentation and it stays put. My only complaint is that when it is worn on the water line it does transfer to the tight line.
Kristin G.
I tried to shop at the mall because I couldn't find it at Target anymore and when I saw the price I just walked away. Amazon saved my life and allowed me to look beautiful again with this amazing product that is gently on the eyes but strong enough to last all day without having to touch up or worry about it smearing. This is a MUST HAVE!!!
Deena W.
Saint Paul, MN
For a cheapo eyeliner, this gets the job done. It lasts me all day and is really waterproof! It's a pain to get off though, but I double cleanse with an oil and foam cleanser and it comes off easy peasy ;)
Allyson Q.
Corona, CA
This NYC liner goes on smoothly without any clumps in my water line, the black is rich and dark. I wore it for about 8 hours today without any smudging at all. The packaging is convenient and easy to dispense! Would recommend to girls just starting out using make up and for those of us looking for a cheaper liner with stay all day power!
Bjet C.
I give this 3 stars only because when applied in the waterline it doesn't stay put. The pigmentation is on point. It's not dry. It's easy to apply. There is a good color selection and very worth the price.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is a pretty good product. I originally tried it because it was cheap, but I ended up really liking it. I hate having raccoon eyes throughout the day, and this waterproof liner helps with that :) plus I like how smooth it goes on and how dark it is! I don't want a partially black liner, I want a fully black liner, and this does just the trick.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.