BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?6 Answers
  • Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
Really Is long lasting I love it I used twice but I know that is so good the price is good
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ
I needed eyeliner and this was the cheapest brand at the store. I use black and it works .
It's ok. Have to do touch ups though but for the price is good. Does not leak off or smear.
Janet A.
Bakersfield, CA
You can never go wrong with NYC products! supper affordable and the quality is greeaaaattt!
Meghann T.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know if I just have awful luck with NYC, but their stuff always smudges on my face!
Ashley C.
South Weymouth, MA
Didn't go on well, not easy to use. Will not go on inner rim because of waterproof feature
maddie m.
Horsham, PA
It was ok it wasn't the best eyeliner i have ever used idk whatvhbfhcdjfeghcddfghjnnkkkjjg
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
Cheap, easy to apply, lasts relatively long. I wish it didn't smudge so easily though...
Anastacia O.
BRAWLEY, CA
Nice pigmentation, love that this brand is cruelty free , just as great as pricier brands
Emilie C.
Saint Peters, MO
This product isn't lying when it says it's waterproof! Plus it stays on most of the day.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.