BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Karla C.
Miami , FL
Looks really great, and you can use it everywhere, you can go to swim an still look fabulous
Sara O.
Stevens Point, WI
Great colors and great staying power. I love this eyeliner and I can't wait to try out more!
Andrea A.
Es cremosimo y da un efecto profecional dura en mi cara y no se corre pigmenta lo suficiente
Diana Q.
Jamaica, NY
Didn't like it since I have big eyes it makes my eyes look weird wasn't meant for me I guess
Alizaida G.
Stays on my waterline for hours without smudging or running!!! The color is intense as well!!
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ
I needed eyeliner and this was the cheapest brand at the store. I use black and it works .
Stephanie A.
Quincy , MA
Great eyeliner. Does not smudge or flake. I used it for all day and it stayed on. Love it!
Rene Y.
Oceanside, Ca
Goes on smooth & last for awhile I wear it all the time. When I put it on there's no hassle
Olivia U.
Des Plaines, IL
Affordable, but with amazing color payoff definitely repurchasing soon!! Stays on all day.
Really Is long lasting I love it I used twice but I know that is so good the price is good
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.