BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Kristie G.
Columbus, IN
Oh, I love this product! Glides on smoothly and stays with you all throughout the day/ evening!
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
This is my go - to eyeliner. Stays on all ad long & never smears. Can't beat the price either.
Stephanie C.
Great for special events or when you're gonna be outside a lot. stays on till you want it off.
Sara O.
Stevens Point, WI
Great colors and great staying power. I love this eyeliner and I can't wait to try out more!
Alizaida G.
Stays on my waterline for hours without smudging or running!!! The color is intense as well!!
Andrea A.
Es cremosimo y da un efecto profecional dura en mi cara y no se corre pigmenta lo suficiente
Genevieve G.
Hollywood, FL
I love NYC eyeliners! Out of all the eyeliner brands I have used this is by far my favorite!
Karla C.
Looks really great, and you can use it everywhere, you can go to swim an still look fabulous
Diana Q.
Jamaica, NY
Didn't like it since I have big eyes it makes my eyes look weird wasn't meant for me I guess
Nikki Ann G.
North Las Vegas
Perfect for people that has watery eyes. I will really recommend this product to my friends..
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.