BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?6 Answers
  • Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Marissa D.
This product does work very well. It is water proof but the only problem is, it is hard to get off.
Meghan L.
This product worked great for me! It definitely is waterproof and stayed on perfect all day for me!
Sandra A.
Garden Grove, CA
Love it lasts all day long it goes on very smooth it and all around great eyeliner would recommend
Ruby R.
Evansville , IN
A nice eyeliner that I keep as a backup for days I run out of the house without putting on makeup.
Jocelyn S.
Shelton, CT
Stayed on all day! The only problem I had was washing it off. You need eye makeup remover for it.
Kristin E.
Love this eyeliner.it stays on all day and I don't have to worry about it running off or smudging!
Vicki V.
Raytown, MO
I love this waterproof liner because I can wear it all day and not worry about having racoon eyes
Kelcie L.
Fort Worth, TX
Anything that is waterproof for eye liner is fantastic! This product will last hours! No smudge
Nancy V.
Farmington, ME
This eyeliner is great. Feels like a high end formula for a reasonable price. Stays all day too.
Taylor R.
Lasts through sweat and tears, goes on smooth and comes off easily, what more could you ask for?!
Ashley K.
Edmond, OK
I have tried all kinds of eyeliners, but they always smudge after about an hour. How does this one hold up?
Katie L.
I am considering switching from liquid eyeliner to a pencil, is this brand any good? it's less expensive than most, which makes me nervous about it. like does it break easily when you sharpen it?
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Does this eyeliner rub off if water were to touch it?
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
How long does this lasts?
Robyn H.
Austin, TX
How do you get this off? It definitely lives up to its waterproof label. I have no trouble with it staying on... forever. I tried water, Cetaphil, and eye makeup remover with no luck.