BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?6 Answers
  • Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Meghan L.
This product worked great for me! It definitely is waterproof and stayed on perfect all day for me!
Anjelica W.
Jeannette, PA
This is a great go to product and it's very inexpensive. It's waterproof but it's not smudge proof.
Jocelyn S.
Shelton, CT
Stayed on all day! The only problem I had was washing it off. You need eye makeup remover for it.
sharmine h.
I love the NYC waterproof eyeliner pencil it doesn't smear when i clean my face it comes right off
Kristin E.
Love this eyeliner.it stays on all day and I don't have to worry about it running off or smudging!
Antoinette P.
Hebron, MD
Very nice product for the $. Goes on easy and stays in place. Offered at a wide variety of places.
Nancy V.
Farmington, ME
This eyeliner is great. Feels like a high end formula for a reasonable price. Stays all day too.
安灵 麻.
Works well blue just wasn't my color. Works best when foundation is put on last to reduce smudges
Kelcie L.
Fort Worth, TX
Anything that is waterproof for eye liner is fantastic! This product will last hours! No smudge
Laritza L.
Very good ! Loved the waterproof part and it does legit not smear !!! Amazing product and results
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.