BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Waterford, PA
ITs nice and even, the blackest black that stays all day ! goes on smooth without pieces or smudging
Mary Alice O.
HOLY GRAIL! the blackest line ever. lasts for hours and doesn't smudge. WAY BETTER THAN URBAN DECAY's
Caryn M.
Not very long lasting but in expensive so you can buy a few for the price of one that does last..LOL!
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
The water proof seemed to work great but trying to take it off is a process unless you use baby oil!
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
Not expensive and perfect for every day use. I use it in my everyday makeup bag. Definitely my go to
sarah l.
Paso Robles, CA
I have been using these for 15 years I will never buy another liner it goes on perfectly every time .
Kristyn B.
I love all the color options in this line. It makes it easy to play around with many different looks!
Julia C.
I own this eyeliner in Sky High and it has nice pigmentation and is fairly waterproof and very cheap.
Gabrielle D.
Diamondhead, MS
Didn't last long, a lot of running. It smudged after an hour or so, it doesn't do well in humid areas.
Ashley A.
Bean Station, TN
Works good, smugges a lot. Eyeliner is eyeliner though, they're all still good even if there smugging
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.